Thursday, February 5, 2009

I find myself thinking about my mom a lot some days. She has been gone since April of 2006, but I think about her once a day at least. When times get hard I find myself wishing I could talk to her. She could always make me feel better about anything. I'm not having the best week, but I'm not having the worst week either! Just kind of discouraging. So, I think of you today mom and know that if you were here you would offer encouragement and then tell me to get off my backside and quite whining! Love you.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

EvaForeva said...

It's such a beautiful photo of your mom. I can't even imaging what it would be like not being able to talk to your mom when you want to. Off to call mine to tell her how much I love her :)
Thanks for sharing.

artgirl1979 said...

I could never imagine either until she was gone. It's a lovely thing and so easy to take for granted to talk to your mom or dad. Thanks for the compliment on the photo! I turned it into one of the best screenprints I have ever printed. I will have to dig out a picture of it and post it!

EvaForeva said...

Can't wait :)

Kate Gooding said...

My mom passed away almost a year ago, and I feel ya on wanting to talk to her sometimes. It's scary not having your mom in the world with you, but hang in there -- you're not alone! :)